*Must Live or Work within the New Hyde Park Fire District* Not Sure? Click Here
If you are 17 years of age or older and are interested in Volunteering because:
You want to become an EMT and pursue a career in emergency medicine
You want to learn firefighting skills and pursue a career in public safety
Or you simply want to make a difference and give back to your community
And While You Do This You Will Derive The Following Benefits:
- College Tuition Assistance
- Length Of Service Award Program
- Partial Membership Reimbursement At Local Gyms
- Nys Income Tax And Local Property Credit
- Discounts That Are Extended To First Responders
- Free Life Insurance
- Building Comradery Through Teamwork Whether It’s At Company Or Department Drills Or Social Gatherings With Your New Extended Family
- Networking With People Who Come From Very Diverse Professions And Life Experiences
- And Finally A Sense Of Pride And Satisfaction Every Day Because Of Your Contribution To The Community
For further details or to apply to become a member, click the link above or call 516-437-1349.
We’ll be happy to explain the membership process, benefits, and obligations as well as answer any questions you might have.
-YOU’LL GET OUT WHAT YOU PUT IN-
New Hyde Park FD has three firehouses strategically located throughout the district.