*Must Live or Work within the New Hyde Park Fire District* Not Sure? Click Here
If you are 17 years of age or older and are interested in Volunteering because:
You want to become an EMT and pursue a career in emergency medicine
You want to learn firefighting skills and pursue a career in public safety
Or you simply want to make a difference and give back to your community
And While You Do This You Will Derive The Following Benefits:
- College Tuition Assistance
- Length Of Service Award Program
- Partial Membership Reimbursement At Local Gyms
- Nys Income Tax And Local Property Credit
- Discounts That Are Extended To First Responders
- Free Life Insurance
- Building Comradery Through Teamwork Whether It’s At Company Or Department Drills Or Social Gatherings With Your New Extended Family
- Networking With People Who Come From Very Diverse Professions And Life Experiences
- And Finally A Sense Of Pride And Satisfaction Every Day Because Of Your Contribution To The Community
For further details or to apply to become a member, click the link above or call 516-437-1349.
We’ll be happy to explain the membership process, benefits, and obligations as well as answer any questions you might have.
-YOU’LL GET OUT WHAT YOU PUT IN-
New Hyde Park FD has three firehouses strategically located throughout the district.
Home of Enterprise Engine 171
Rescue Company 174
Hook and Ladder Company 175
Home of Protection Engine Company 172
Home of Estates Engine Company 173